02476 99 89 64
Box Office Opening Hours
The Box Office is open every day from Monday to Saturday and for an hour prior to the start of an event at the Theatre, closing shortly after the event starts.
The Box Office is usually closed or operates different hours on Bank Holidays.
Please use our new entrance to the Theatre on Albany Road. Click here for more information on finding us.
Discounted tickets may be available for selected shows, assuming the buyer meets the following criteria:
- A Lap Ticket is for a toddlers (1-3), with the intention of being sat on the lap of an adult in the same party. Babe in arms (0-1) are entitled to a free ticket. These tickets are made available for any event suitable for all ages and are not available to be booked online. Please contact the box office to add these onto your order.
- A Child Ticket counts as anyone under the age of 16 (3-15)
- An Adult Ticket is suitable for anyone aged 16-64
- An OAP Ticket is available to anyone aged 65+
- Companion tickets are available for free on a one-to-one basis with anyone with a disability requiring a carer to be present, including wheelchairs.
Discounted Tickets may be combined with other offers subject to the terms and conditions of those offers.
Whether you're buying tickets or just collecting them, just drop by to the Box Office during our opening hours above and one of our Box Office team will be able to help you.
Over the Phone
Call 02476 99 89 64 to speak to one of our Box Office team. If we're unavailable, just leave a voicemail and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. All major cards are accepted.
Head over to the What's On page of our website to browse through all of the events currently on sale. You can easily click Book Tickets Now on the event page to book online, safely and securely.
Please see Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sales for more information.
Exchanges and Refunds
Tickets are non-refundable but seat exchanges for the same show either on the same night or a different can usually be made subject to availability. An administration charge of £1.00 per ticket may be payable.
We do not offer refunds except in extreme circumstances.
The Albany Theatre reserves the right to alter discounts and prices at any time and to refuse admission.
Tickets can be held for 3 days. For larger groups and school bookings we are able to extend the reservation to suit the requirements of the party. Out of fairness to other bookers, we do not offer reservations on tickets within the week of a performance, or if the performance is at near sell-out.
Supporting the Theatre
The Albany Theatre is run by a charity, supported by volunteers. In order to keep this beautiful building open and available for events, part of your ticket cost - just £1 - goes to supporting the theatre. This non-voluntary commission is a common feature in these days of financial constraint. We guarantee to use your £1 wisely to improve the facilities we can offer to make your experience better every time you come. For example, we recently reinstated the hearing loop in the theatre (with help from the Heart of England Community Foundation).
For other ways to help, please see the Support Us page.